Introducing a unique Online Masters program in Filmmaking for writer/directors, writer/producers and writer/producer/directors that focuses on story and story structure.
1. All classes are linked and build on each other which means you start with an idea, learn to develop it, write the script, establish a production plan, shoot the film, create a marketing strategy and take your project to its identified audience with a seasoned filmmaker/faculty mentor helping hone your skills at every step.
2. An approach to teaching film that makes a personalized film education available to almost anyone with the desire.
3. The most affordable tuition in degree granting film schools.
4. Tuition includes one 10-day residency on our campus outside Paris, France (airfare and room and board at additional cost)
5. Personal contact with instructors.
6. Make 3 films in 2 years and develop a 4th film.
7. Tailor your education to emphasize feature films, shorts, web series or television.
8. A four semester, one residency program that offers the possibility of acceleration.
Wayne Crawford is the Program Director and teaches directing, producing and screenwriting in the new film program. During his long film and television career, he has written, produced or directed more than twenty feature films and three television series.
If you’re passionate about story telling, have graduated from high school, junior college or university—we have an exciting production oriented film program for you. Classes begin in September 2011.